- Meet Isabelle: Our Japanese-German Translator - December 29, 2020
- Meet Amélie: Our Deer Blog Writer Fluent in Japanese, English and French - December 15, 2020
- Meet Keith: Korean-English Writer & Teacher - December 9, 2020
LingoDeer wants to empower you by learning a new language. If you currently aren’t able to purchase a premium membership, you have a chance to get it for free! All you need to do is flex on your language learning buddies and share your study routine or setup.
Show the world how you learn a language and how LingoDeer has helped you in a video or text post and get another ONE – TWO months free.
- The post must be created for the topic “My X study setup” or My X study routine” (X = your target language; example: My Chinese study routine);
- Include at least two images, with at least one picture of your device showing LingoDeer (see examples below);
- The post should have at least 300 words;
- Your post must talk about how LingoDeer has helped you learn;
- Must include at least 15 relevant hashtags, such as #languagelearning #studytips #studygram;
- Tag our official account @lingodeer on the social media;
- Eligible platforms: Instagram (as a feed post), Tumblr, Medium.
- Publish a video under the topic “My X study setup” or My X study routine” (X = your target language)
- The total video length should be at least 4 minutes and has at least 30 seconds of you interacting with the LingoDeer app (see example)
- Talk about how LingoDeer has helped you learn better
- Post must include these hashtags #languagelearning #studytips or one more that’s relevant
- Eligible platforms: YouTube
A: After you publish the content, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [REVIEW MY POST]. Make sure you include the link to your post and your LingoDeer account email.
We will review your content and verify that it has met all the requirements within 5 working days. For those that are verified, we will add the awarded time to your account immediately.
Q: Can I do this more than once?