Are you passionate about travel, languages, and cultures? Do you enjoy sharing your experience or insights?
If you answer yes to these questions, consider publishing your article or video on the LingoDeer blog and share your ideas with a growing community of language lovers and globe trotters!
We are currently looking for freelance writers (Beijing/Hong Kong/remote) to help us create blog posts that share insights, tips, and actionable takeaways related to language learning.
What you can get:
- A competitive hourly or project rate
- Decide when and where you work
- Get your ideas to reach a broader group of language learners
- Capable of writing at the level of a native English speaker
- At least 1-year experience in learning, teaching, or translating the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Arabic
- Experience living abroad is a plus
- Experience in WordPress and SEO writing is a plus
Let’s get in touch!
**If you wish to guest post on LingoDeer blog, please check our guest posting guidelines first and include your topic idea(s) in the message box.
** If you are applying for our freelance writing position, please make sure to include the following information in the message box:
- Your current base
- Your native language
- Your foreign language level and experience
- Any types of profile or resume introducing yourself
- Previous writing samples (if any)