We’re looking for talented and passionate people to join us and develop Deer-related language products. To apply, send your resume and work samples to deer_hr [at] lingodeer [dot] com. If you’re interested in a position that’s not listed below, feel free to pitch us an idea!
Marketing Interns (Beijing/Hong Kong/Remote)
Interns help with LingoDeer’s social media campaigns, content curation, creation, and outreach efforts. Payment is negotiable depending on level of experience.
- College students or above in the US;
- Social media (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube) addicts;
- Available for least 24 hours a week;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Interest in learning a foreign language is highly preferable;
- Experience in graphic design, SEO, or video production is highly preferable.
Curriculum Specialists (All Languages, Beijing/Hong Kong/Remote)
- Fluent in English and a second language.
Content Marketing Manager (Beijing/Hong Kong/Remote)
- Grow and engage the LingoDeer international community with high-quality content
- have excellent writing skills in English and in different formats;
- have knowledge and experience in language learning/teaching;
- have solid data analytical skills for understanding target audience or for setting KPI;
- be super comfortable with technologies and know where to find the best tools for the tasks;
- minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience and a degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related fields;
- knowledge and experience in SEO, graphic design, UI design or video production is highly preferred.